10.29.2009

ART SAVES THE DAY

These past few weeks have felt like a rollercoaster, extreme highs and lows. I experienced moments of intense panic and fear that I haven't felt in a long time. For some reason, I let myself go there.

I'm happy to report that it's October 29 and I have enough money to pay my rent, 3 days before it's due. And the money came through from my art sales. Wow. I am humbled, grateful, giddy, and exhausted. Panic and despair waste a lot of energy.

Once again, I got myself into a situation that seemed hopeless. And once again, a solution appeared. How many times must I fall into the safety net before I let myself trust?

I've said and typed the words 'thank you' so many times this past week that they don't feel adequate to express the gratitude I feel. But it's all the English language has to offer. Thank you to everyone that purchased my work.

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. no michelle. thank you. for being you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All emotions are productive. Fear and panic build perserverance.With the experience of our lows the highs become higher. You have conquered more than most and will soon feel no obstacle is insurmountable. Much LUV and support

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm learning to give thanks every time I hit rock bottom because it always signifies that good times are ahead. It ALWAYS does.

    ReplyDelete