3.21.2011

T-Shirt Market Bags


I've been sewing like a fiend! This batch of t-shirt market bags is for Wild Carrot Cuisine and will be screen printed with the Wild Carrot logo. Available for purchase at the Wild Carrot Cuisine booth at the Sheboygan Winter Farmer's Market.

Next I'll be cranking out a batch that will be available for purchase at Sheboygan's local food co-op, Goodside Grocery. Goodside is set to to open May 4 and they are in need of memberships so they can stock their shelves. So if you're a Sheboyganite and are not already a member, do not pass go, do not collect $200, go directly to get your membership!

4 comments:

  1. I love these! Will you be doing any individual sales yourself or do i have to be a sheboyganite!? Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't planning on putting them on Etsy, just for sale at Goodside. I'm sure we can get you one;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I have a way to screen print if you want to :) You should come out this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete